Saturday 16 March 2013

After gaining some serious skills in the samba club, Ocs and I emerged sweating and in hysterics. Upon leaving the club, Occy was approached on the stairs by a couple of local lads who held out a mysterious paper thin white element to her, Occy, feeling jolly, piped up "Ooooo, a breath mint, for me? How kind!" Quickly, I strike and remove the, and I kid not, slip of LSD away from Octavia's unknowing grasp. Baps saves the day- and Occy learns a valuable lesson, a very funny moment of the night nonetheless. Unfortunately, our time in Florianopolis has not been sunny, quite the opposite so we had several days of giving up all hope of escaping the hostel as, at one point, Ocs and I found ourselves wading knee deep through water in the streets on our way back from the shops. We just love the rainy season.

No comments:

Post a Comment